Multi level new build
Coorparoo is a suburb known for old Queenslanders and post-war buildings. The homeowners of this new home, built with ACM Constructions, took a leap in the other direction.
No sign of weatherboard or corrugated iron to be found within this home. Instead you will find a stately residence with large entertaining areas, modern fixtures, and characteristics.
Once inside, the home feels exceedingly open and connected. No room is entirely closed from the rest of the house with the only exception being the bathrooms.
“ACM Constructions was our preferred building contractor for our architecturally designed new-build home in Coorparoo. From the first meeting with Andrew and Christo, we knew we were talking to the right people. Their knowledge, enthusiasm and willingness to spend time discussing our unique situation was refreshing. Andrew and Christo offered innovative approaches and creative solutions to the various challenges we encountered along the way and they worked very hard with us to ensure we stayed within budget and on schedule. We were particularly pleased with the way Andrew and Christo would respond quickly to our queries and they communicated effectively with us at every step on the journey. Regarding quality, we have been very happy with their workmanship and finishes and that of ACM’s preferred sub-contractors. The team were courteous and respectful of our new neighbours. We have been in our new home for 12 months now and we couldn’t be happier. We maintained a great relationship with ACM throughout the build and still keep in contact with Andrew and Christo. We would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of building or renovating.”
Jim & Christine Watt
Some of the key characteristics include:
- Feature western red cedar battens used throughout the build to lighten up the bold statement of the darker Axon cladding and feature blockwork.
- Wide french oak boards used on stair treads and upstairs living/entry
- Large feature windows in nearly every corner
- Large open kitchen/living area
- 3 feature skylights – 2 over showers and 1 over the entryway door
- Custom cabinetry throughout the home
- 2 highly detailed bathrooms
- 1 large highly detailed ensuite
- Stunning feature fireplace