Basketball Court Builders in Brisbane and the Gold Coast
We can build you the dream basketball court that you have always wanted.
Are we the best court builders in Brisbane? We will let you decide that, however as QBCC licensed builders who have a passion for building high quality basketball courts, we can guarantee you of a customised and highly professional finish, tailored to your home and family. We partners with the experienced court building team at Clutch Courts to deliver you the highest quality outdoor basketball courts possible.
We provide a complete list of building works fo your baskebtall court, including:
- Basketball court plans and renders
- Excavation works
- Slab preperation and concrete pours
- Cutting edge interlocking polypropylene tiles (used by all the major court builders internationally)
- Court tile installation and line marking
- Basketball hoop installation
- Basketball court accessories including nets and fencing
- Additional landscaping and outdoor features such as retaining walls, pools and patio areas.
If you looking to take your home game to the next level and become the envy of your street, then send us an enquiry for a free onsite quote.
What are your basketball courts made of?
Our advanced modular interlocking polypropylene sports court flooring is the perfect solution for all your basketball court needs. With over 12 years of local Brisbane and Gold Coast building experience, we will work closely with you to create a custom court tailored to your home’s and families specifications.
What Are The Benefits of Polypropylene Tiles on Basketball Courts:
- Durability: Polypropylene tiles are highly durable and can withstand heavy use and abuse. They are resistant to moisture, scratches, and stains
- Flexible Installation: Polypropylene tiles are easy to install and can also be easily disassembled and moved, making them an ideal choice for permanent or temporary basketball court.
- Shock absorption: Polypropylene tiles have excellent shock absorption properties, which help to reduce the impact of players’ jumps and landings. This can help prevent injuries and make for a more comfortable playing experience.
- Low maintenance: Polypropylene tiles are easy to clean and require very little maintenance. They can be swept or vacuumed regularly to keep them looking new.
- Versatility: Polypropylene tiles are available in a variety of colors and can be customized to create unique designs and patterns.
Invention and Adoption:
Thesgreat looking tiles are the most popular choice globally for both indoor and outdoor basketball courts, as well as other sports surfaces. All of our tiles are souced and fitted from the team at Clutch Courts in Brisbane.
Basketball Court Sizings
Imagine being able to practice your shot or play a pick-up game with friends and family, right in your own backyard. Not only will a residential basketball court add value to your home, it will also provide countless hours of fun and entertainment. And with an 8-year warranty on our innovative tiles, you can rest assured that your court will be a durable and long-lasting investment.
Whilst we can build a court to suit just about any home, we do reccommend three popular sizes. These include:
- 9×5 meters (or free throw sized)
- 10×7 meters (extended half court)
- 15×10 meters (professional half court and three point line).